วันจันทร์ที่ 5 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2550

When I do something special or important

I think everyone has special and important memories that they don’t want to forget and are happy when they think of it. On the other hand, everyone must have the memories that they did something wrong or don’t want it to happened but in my opinion, these memories will be encourage you to do something better and don’t wrong in the second time.

Everybody has the first time to do everything such as cooking, read first book, go to the fun park with their friends, fail the exam or have a concert or go to one.The first time that I could go outside by my self, I felt very excited because every time I had to go with my parents. I felt that I could do everything and go everywhere that I wanted to with my parent’s help.

Before I had taken the acting course in primary 6, I was very nervous when I had to do an exam, have a presentation, answered the teacher’s question or talk with somebody that I didn't know. In the class, everyone must think and have courage acting, this was the first time that I felt excited to act something and show what I was thinking or tell other people. Teachers and friends were very lovely so I felt good to learn with them. After I passed that course, I had more courage, new opiniona and know how to cool my self down when I was very nervous and change it to be a better feeling so I can do the presentation, answer the teacher’s question or acting something in front of people with confidence.

I think it isn’t important that you will pass a situation with good or bad results but the important thing is how do you feel when you doing something.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

Thai_Gee_Sha-Hrim-Kho กล่าวว่า...

Hi Gift, this is Googee.
I like your opinions about when you do something, it doesn’t matter what it will be, but it matters that what do you feel and what do you think about it. I’ve joined the AFS test. This was the first time that I decided to have some test outside school. When I could pass this test, I was very excited and proud. I think that it could happen to everyone when they did something by themselves and they could do it very well. I like that feeling so much, do you like it Gift?

kim กล่าวว่า...

Hi Gift your idea is good. That idea is about first time. Everything when you do it in first time you must feel excite or serious about it. I think it true because in first time when you do it you will not know that you do is truth or wrong and it make you serious. But when you do in the second time if you do it truth you will know and do it easy because you know to do it. But if you do it bad in first youwill fear it but it less than first time