วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2550

My parent’s opinions

Since I was a little girl, my parents always tell me that the education wasn’t the big part of life, it’s only 20% of all life’s experience and the important thing while I was studying in the school before going to work is the experience. They think that grade when I studying can’t tell that in the future I will get the good or bad job so they tell me to find another experience.

My parents tell me that young people has a lot of time and occasion to find what work do they like and good at or when they do it they feel happy, enjoy it and want to develop it. It’s the important thing that is why someone the job to work, just like it or can’t find another job to work because it’s depend on their ability and education and if I enjoy and feel happy with my work so I can do it well and want to develop my work all the time. They aren’t like their work too much because they didn’t have many choices to choose and they tell me to find something that I like to do, find the information about it and sample to do it but in the liking can have something that I don’t like too.

About society, they say that it has many things to learn from it, have a lot of danger, many sides and many kinds of people. When I go outside alone, they teach me to look around and observe the people and be careful the people that come to talk with me.

They love to have holidays. Holiday is the only day that everyone can have the activities together, go to the department store, have lunch at the beautiful hotel or watch the movie so they always clear their work before weekend and we can have the activities together.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

yukikunz กล่าวว่า...

I agree with your parents too that education is not all of your life, it is just in the part of your life but I think that grade is very important to tell that you will have a good job or not because the GPA from school is the part of your score that have an effect for you to go to the university. If you can go to the good university it can mean that you will have a good job in the future. I agree with you that if you know that what you want to be in the future, you have to develop your ability to get your job that you like.