วันอังคารที่ 16 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2550

What society expect to me

Parents always expect their children to have a good life, a good future and be a good person but sometimes their expectations are opposite with their children’s requirements so it can be hard to do something that we don’t like.

When I was very young, my parents always told me that they won’t order me to be something they want to, I had opportunities to choose everything that I wanted to be. They always choose and advise the best way and best thing for me.

When I was in the elementary school, I never minded how many points that I had got and I always got high marks from the teacher ,just only tried to listen and remember in the lesson. My father was satisfied every time that I got high marks or was the top , but he expects me to have more concentration to repeat the lesson at home and do more exams that will make me get higher marks. He expects me to be a polite girl with everyone, have more confidence and knowledge.

My mother expects me to pass the ’entrance‘ exam and study in a good university. Sometimes she is worried about me when I get a low grade and told me to have more interest in the lesson.

If I must do something that I don’t like , but it will bring good to my life, I just find the good point of that activity so I will have more happiness with it.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

Yokee กล่าวว่า...

Yok comment Gift
I think your parents do correct and good thing because they will not order you and they give you to choose everything that you want. I think adult should not expect young people much if they expect to young people much young people will feel force and when they can’t do follow their parent expects they may serious and somebody may choose the wrong way.

EmiChan กล่าวว่า...

In my opinion that good if you do everything with all ability that you have. Try to do it the best although the results that bring back are good or not. It is not important.

But your parents want you to have a good way. It isn’t bad if there are people wish you to have the good future. I think if you do not do the bad thing (such as kill other people), your parent would not be angry with you. Parents love their children. I think that so.